Help with making own super simple ring strength routine

Started by Cody Clark, July 28, 2010 · 2 Replies · 2,601 Views

Cody Clark

Hi, the Basic Ring Strength 1 is to challenging for me how can I make my Strength Seris that is easier than that one I can't do front levers or back lever. BUt can do begineer steps for them. ONly thing I have tried is Support position down into a Tuck FL and that it really don't know what else I can do to make it a real Ring strength Seris for my level. Thanks

Razz

Get your basic strength a bit up before you start ring series, or you can do something like "jumping/leaning MU->support-->l-sit-->negative MU-->tuck FL-->tuck BL/skin the cat wtv.." add reps as needed. Also you can add dips and pullup variations as needed.

Cody Clark

Okay I did this felt great but I just did support hold L sit skni the cat into a tuck frontlever really hard but fun thanks for the help.