Bobby Pandour

Started by Cody Clark, July 21, 2010 · 2 Replies · 4,714 Views

Cody Clark

http://www.sandowplus.co.uk/Competition ... andour.htm

Man this has to be the greatest build I have ever seen according to the website he did it with out heavy weights just gymnastics and working with 10 pound dumbells and running with his brother on his back up stairs. Pandour looks better than Sandow, never thought a body that defined was possible. Well just if you were intersted in old time strongman would like to know who is was if you didn't.

Ps trainig is going great WOD is really starting to work never would've guessed.

Joshua Naterman

I am so glad I read this! Sandowplus.co.uk has the entire Siegmnd Breitbart physical culture course! Flippin' brilliant!!!! I am so happy right now! I've downloaded the whole thing and I'm going to print it out. I am SO going to do strongman shows for fun!

Rafael David

"His arms looked short because of this muscle-density."

are like my arms, are much bigger when I flex... :lol: