Hey guys
I recently started performing the L-sit again. I stopped a few months ago because I would feel a strain in my lower back after performing the l-sit, probably from bad form. I don't have that problem anymore
I've made an effort to keep my back straight. I can consistently perform the L-sit for about 20 seconds, and on a good day, about 30. Here is a video I took of myself. Would this qualify as the "advanced l-sit" according to coach sommer?
My eventual goal is to perform a V-sit, and be able to hold the L-sit for 60 seconds. I can push my hips forward to try to accomplish the V, but only hold it for a few seconds. It looks like this

So, how should I go about training to accomplish these goals? Also, I'm a little confused on what how working to a V-sit is different from working to a manna. From what I understand, a manna focuses much more on pushing the hips forward rather than raising the legs. At this point, however, the only way for me to get my legs higher is to push my hips forward. Does this mean I need to work on flexibility, or I'm just not strong enough to progress past the L-sit?
One more thing- sometimes when I'm on the ground, I bend my fingers to a 90 degree angle and press off my knuckles to accomplish height. My only other alternative is going on my fists, since I'm not strong enough to do fingertips. Is this OK?
Thanks