rings routine

Started by Nic Scheelings, July 19, 2010 · 6 Replies · 2,125 Views

Nic Scheelings

Hi all,

I'm working on a rings routine for a competition in a couple of months its a very informal for fun type thing but i'm still trying to put together something i'm proud of. Neway here it is, obviously hs and planche need work but i still got a awhile to get it more solid. Any other tips appreciated. There's no real swinging stuff as my shoulder has a mild labral tear and so I can't do that stuff.

Cheers

vzhsnw4YkF8

Rafael David

you are strong! I saw your other videos, impressive ... 8)

Neal Winkler

Very cool! Since you're looking for critique, you also need improvement on the kip to l-sit.

Nic Scheelings

yeah ur dead right about the kip to l, still got a little while to refine it

Blairbob

Bigger dismount. You can easily work a basic swing into a tuck flyaway. Work on swinging more.

Pull to FL, hold, pull to BL. German hang if you want or just BL from basket hang.

Very nice, though. You'll get that HS.

Gregor

For kip to L-seat go trough iron cross and not behind the rings.

Also you are getting more swing at a back roll from support to support due to wrong timming when to go to roll.

nettogymnastic

hi good afternoon this is my workout routine, I would help because I want to make iron cross, please comment thanks

Mod: Netto please do not hijack someone else's thread and instead start your own. I did comment on the video on youtube.