Please critique my first Killroy70 template. I have done the WOD for a couple weeks now and figured i would switch over to Killroy to try it out. I basically want to verify that i really understand everything I have read over the past month on here and that I am not working too hard.
All skills listed are skills I can do or hold at least 15s. I will post to the side what my average PR's are on all of the exercises listed as well.
Monday
FSP
Frog Stand - 30s
German Hang - 15s
FL Tuck - 15s
Handstand Wall - 120s
FBE
PB Pushup - feet elevated - 3x10
Planche Lean - 15s
Inverted Pullup - 3x3
Dip - 3x10
Pullup - 3x5
HeSPU Wall - 3x5
L-Sit to Tuck Planche - 3x3
SLS to crate - 3x5
Tuesday
FSP
Frog Stand - 30s
German Hang - 15s
FL Tuck - 15s
Handstand Wall - 120s
Floor L-sit on bricks - 15s
FBE
PB Pushup - feet elevated - 3x10
Planche Lean - 15s
Inverted Pullup - 3x3
Dip - 3x10
Pullup - 3x5
HeSPU Wall - 3x5
NLC/GHR - 3x5
Thursday
FSP
Frog Stand - 30s
German Hang - 15s
FL Tuck - 15s
Handstand Wall - 120s
FBE
PB Pushup - feet elevated - 3x10
Planche Lean - 15s
Inverted Pullup - 3x3
Dip - 3x10
Pullup - 3x5
HeSPU Wall - 3x5
L-sit to Tuck Planche - 3x3
NLC/GHR - 3x5
Friday
FSP
Frog Stand - 30s
German Hang - 15s
FL Tuck - 15s
Handstand Wall - 120s
Floor L-sit on bricks - 15s
FBE
PB Pushup - feet elevated - 3x10
Planche Lean - 15s
Inverted Pullup - 3x3
Dip - 3x10
Pullup - 3x5
HeSPU Wall - 3x5
SLS to crate - 3x5
On Wednesdays I have a tumbling night where I do tons of Back handsprings and Standing Back Tucks amongst a slew of other things. Does all of this look right or is it too much? too little? In looking at the KR70 template vs. the WOD there seems to be a lot more work in the KR70 template as far as exercises go. Am I wrong?