The following is a nicely done basic ring strength series by someone who appears to be a rock climber. Of special note are his excellent XR Support hold and stable straddle FL.
N1QNsIfjxEs
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
Started by Coach Sommer, July 17, 2010 · 6 Replies · 2,432 Views
The following is a nicely done basic ring strength series by someone who appears to be a rock climber. Of special note are his excellent XR Support hold and stable straddle FL.
N1QNsIfjxEs
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
Hello Coach,
That in the video is me.
And indeed I used to be a boulderer for approximately two years, before I completely shifted over to your gymnastics training (for skill develpment) and crossfit workouts (for general fitness).
Coach, how did you know he was a climber?
Nice vid, pretty impressive.
Coach, how did you know he was a climber?
The climbing board in the background. :wink:
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
gymgreg said:Hello Coach,That in the video is me.
And indeed I used to be a boulderer for approximately two years, before I completely shifted over to your gymnastics training (for skill develpment) and crossfit workouts (for general fitness).
Nice Greg. How high is the ceiling in your garage / in video? What height are the rings at this point?
I am wondering if I can set up something similar in garage where I dont think we have high ceiling.
How high is the ceiling in your garage?
260cm
What height are the rings at this point?
The bottom of the rings were approximately 160-170cm high.
I have even even used them on ceilings with a height less than 260cm.
Coach Sommer said:Coach, how did you know he was a climber?The climbing board in the background. :wink:
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
I knew it would be something obvious like that. I didn't recognise it as a climbing board.