http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWi-GarW5_4
Does anyone know how to do this? I'm practicing based on memory. If I could even find a clip on Youtube of someone else doing it that might help me.
Started by jamesters, July 16, 2010 · 2 Replies · 2,215 Views
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWi-GarW5_4
Does anyone know how to do this? I'm practicing based on memory. If I could even find a clip on Youtube of someone else doing it that might help me.
I don't know how to do it, but I recognize the fellow from the gym near my house. (The video was taken at this same gym.) I have admired his equilibre practice on open gym nights, but I have not had a chance to speak to him. Next time I am there I will try to ask him about it.
Edit- I just watched your other video and realized that you are the same person! So, it will be pointless to ask you...
Anyway, I am still very impressed with your practice. I will try to say hello next time I am there...it depends whether the kids want to go. You might recognize me with a little boy and a little girl in tow, and attempting to do very elementary tumbling moves, usually with very poor and awkward results.
Wolf with one Ear said:I don't know how to do it, but I recognize the fellow from the gym near my house. (The video was taken at this same gym.) I have admired his equilibre practice on open gym nights, but I have not had a chance to speak to him. Next time I am there I will try to ask him about it.Edit- I just watched your other video and realized that you are the same person! So, it will be pointless to ask you...
Anyway, I am still very impressed with your practice. I will try to say hello next time I am there...it depends whether the kids want to go. You might recognize me with a little boy and a little girl in tow, and attempting to do very elementary tumbling moves, usually with very poor and awkward results.
Ahaha, how funny! I understand the confusion too, ya, I was posting a clip of myself to show the skill I was trying to do based on memory, which I think is actually pretty close to how it should be. Small world, geez, feel free to say hi next time you're in, I'm a very easy going and friendly person! ![]()