Scotty Hagnas on wrist and elbow prep

Started by Neal Winkler, July 16, 2010 · 6 Replies · 3,946 Views

Neal Winkler

Here's what I've been able to take from the white board:

Wrist Series

Reverse Elbow rotations (in video)

"Drill bits" (in video)

Wrist pushups

Fingertip "blade" pushups (in video)

Pushups "on fins"

Fingertip hopping pushups

Scap series

Scap pushups

Band pulldowns

Pass thrus/weighted pass thrus

Shoulder series

Pullovers x 10 + 10sec hold

Reverse grip pullovers x 10 + 10sec hold

Active shoulder rise (?) x 10 + 10sec hold

Downward dog x 30sec

Glute Series

His heads in the way

Knee/Ankle series

Basic cossacks

Cossacks (???)

(???) Squats

Elbow series

Club pronations/supinations

Club (???) raises

Locust

Spinal/Whole body

Prone scorpions x 5/5

Supine scorpion x 5/5

Straddle/(???)

(???)

Scotty Hagnas

I can try to interpret.... ask away. I'm working on videos of our prep and cooldown/compensatory work for our website, also. A bunch are ready to go - I'll try to get them going... :wink:

Scotty Hagnas

Portland, OR

Neal Winkler

Thanks, Scotty, that's very kind of you!

I think my number one question would be the pushups on "fins." What's that? Is it pushups on the outer edge of your hands?

Pass thru's are stick dislocates?

Pullovers are the gymnastics pullover?

Active shoulder rise?

What's the second cossack?

What kind of squats? Hindu?

What's the second thing on the club bell exercises?

Locust is a yoga pose for the back, but I have no idea what it is for the elbows.

Blairbob

the pullovers mentioned are probably barbell/dumbbell pullovers not gymnastic pullovers (pullup/leg lift combo).

Triangle, there is A LOT MORE than that for the mobility series.

Nick Van Bockxmeer

im really itching to see all the rest of this stuff.

Troy Rodriguez

What about Wall Extensions in the scape section. Seems like such a simple but really effective exercise...or am I missing something? :oops: