Body Lever Challenge!!!

Started by Joshua Naterman, July 13, 2010 · 33 Replies · 7,987 Views

Razz

not the best form and ROM but strong anyways

71BSPTaIoG4

Angelchao

I added this challenge to my latest video so go to around 4:18 for the ~10 sec hold. Unfortunately it took me a couple of max hold sets before I got the angle right. WiE2UKqzzRM

John Sapinoso

3:36, nice!

Angelchao
ts00nami said:
3:36, nice!

Thanks man I always enjoy watching your workout videos.

Joshua Naterman

Angelchao you have build excellent abilities so far! Great work!

Razz

Nice video!

Neal Winkler

Nice Angelchoa! How long have you been training and how tall are you?

Angelchao

Thanks guys! I have been training using the rings and BtGB for almost a year now and then just basic body weight stuff and weights for about a year before that. I'm around 5'7".

Alvaro

I´ve been already training for 2 years but I´m faaaaar away from your achievements. :(

Congratulations great video! :D