One Arm Human Flag

Started by Seiji, July 8, 2010 · 4 Replies · 3,178 Views

Seiji

Wow. Guy's got one hell of a neck.

8O5Fd2slZAc

Animalonfire

I love the creativity that people have. The best movement/skill that I've "invented" so far is German hang leg lifts.

Here are a few others for interest.

Hc5KT9kKQ9c

OXb9fMYJ4t4

EouCkgoi_Q0 (No sound)

ZF837QqfHmI Taboo :wink:

r2JNu9GIwYo&NR

Gregor
Seiji said:
Wow. Guy's got one hell of a neck.

8O5Fd2slZAc

It's not realy one arm, it's more like one arm and head. Here the head has the same function as lower arm has in a human flag.

But very interesting to see some new version of it.

John Sapinoso

For a second, I thought this was another goofy inverted planche idea but my curiosity got the better of me and I'm glad I looked, that was pretty cool.

Razz

must hurt like a !@#$% :lol: but pretty creative :)