Hey, been off the forums for a long while and haven't checked back at some of the courses since before the rebrand/conversion over to subscription. I have purchased F1-4 and the 3 Stretch Series. When I go to the Front Split program there used to be dedicated pages for each exercise with details/times etc, then a follow along video at the end. Right now when I go to it there's just the follow along video
Is there a different page to go to in order to look at the exercises themselves? I'm wanting to skip around and look at them without having to scroll through the follow along video. Thank you
Edit: I feel silly. I looked around and found it. Issue resolved
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Where is the Exercise list from Stretch Series? (resolved)
Started by Ronnicky Roy, October 7, 2025 · 0 Replies · 19 Views