@Alessandro Mainente
How does this look?
I think I need to have a slower temp so I don't swing at the bottom?
I also think I pike slightly on the way back up?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Reilly Herbst, July 28, 2025 · 5 Replies · 55 Views
@Alessandro Mainente
How does this look?
I think I need to have a slower temp so I don't swing at the bottom?
I also think I pike slightly on the way back up?
15 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:@Alessandro Mainente
How does this look?
I think I need to have a slower temp so I don't swing at the bottom?
I also think I pike slightly on the way back up?
i love them be sure to not pike..
@Alessandro Mainente
Does this look better? Less pike
17 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:@Alessandro Mainente
Does this look better? Less pike
yes definitely.
@Alessandro Mainente
Just making sure my form looks solid
Very strong.