This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Wich handstand program to start with for an Intermediate one

Started by Frederic PALERMO, July 21, 2025 · 3 Replies · 28 Views

Frederic PALERMO

Hello Everyone

 

I have been training for more than one year now. I am 44 years old, in Intermediate 1.  I have good flexibility, and quite good mobility but strengh is my week point (even if I progress my core at +40 y.o., thanks to this program and all your advice!)

 

I would like to start to learn and progress the handstand but do not know which program to choose from.

I can see them in : "Build your own workout / Follow along / Handstand :

  1. Tuck Handstand focus
  2. 20 minute handstand
  3. Handstand challenge (30 videos)
  4. Handstand tuck

Wich one you would recommand for my Intermediate 1 level , no experience in handstand ?

Many thanks.

Alessandro Mainente
40 minutes ago, Frederic PALERMO said:

Hello Everyone

 

I have been training for more than one year now. I am 44 years old, in Intermediate 1.  I have good flexibility, and quite good mobility but strengh is my week point (even if I progress my core at +40 y.o., thanks to this program and all your advice!)

 

I would like to start to learn and progress the handstand but do not know which program to choose from.

I can see them in : "Build your own workout / Follow along / Handstand :

  1. Tuck Handstand focus
  2. 20 minute handstand
  3. Handstand challenge (30 videos)
  4. Handstand tuck

Wich one you would recommand for my Intermediate 1 level , no experience in handstand ?

Many thanks.

Hi Frederic, well, when clicking to build your own workout:

  • click on start new
  • then add "skill" not 2follow along"
  • then on the new screen add handstand and "save"
  • now clicn on the little picture with the girl on the bacl background
  • on the new screen you can choose to do  a0, a1,b1,c1,d1,e1 and stop. i encourage to do also A1 and A2 from press to hs BUT the inverted pike pulls require a bit of strength on the legs in order to avoid long head bicep problem.
Frederic PALERMO

Ciao Alessandro

 

Grande ! Grazie mille per la risposta rapida e dettagliata ;)

With the preparation exercices and progression it is even better than I expected! I can't wait to start training.

Cheers

PS a few words in Italian : Mi sono appena reso conto che si tratta dello stesso Alessandro di cui seguo il canale YouTube. :D Grazie infinite per tutto quello che condividi, ho imparato tantissimo grazie a te! 

Alessandro Mainente
14 hours ago, Frederic PALERMO said:

Ciao Alessandro

 

Grande ! Grazie mille per la risposta rapida e dettagliata ;)

With the preparation exercices and progression it is even better than I expected! I can't wait to start training.

Cheers

PS a few words in Italian : Mi sono appena reso conto che si tratta dello stesso Alessandro di cui seguo il canale YouTube. :D Grazie infinite per tutto quello che condividi, ho imparato tantissimo grazie a te! 

ahahahah yes we are the same person!!!!

grazie a te per seguirmi!