This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SL PE14

Started by Reilly Herbst, July 18, 2025 · 13 Replies · 73 Views

Reilly Herbst

@Alessandro Mainente

Lots of work to be done here. Any critiques to improve?

Alessandro Mainente
On 7/18/2025 at 5:26 PM, Reilly Herbst said:

@Alessandro Mainente

Lots of work to be done here. Any critiques to improve?

Yes, since this exercise wants to increae the T-spine work you must first reach a ppt, then hip extension, then you can raise legs and upper body.

Reilly Herbst

@Alessandro Mainente

Is there any supplemental movements I should be doing?

Alessandro Mainente
53 minutes ago, Reilly Herbst said:

@Alessandro Mainente

Is there any supplemental movements I should be doing?

how is your bridge?

Reilly Herbst

@Alessandro Mainente

here is some of my bridge work

Alessandro Mainente
16 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:

@Alessandro Mainente

here is some of my bridge work

well this explain some rib cage limitation....i think that doing bridge twice x week....will make the arch body position easier to hold.

Reilly Herbst

@Alessandro Mainente

should I do the whole bridge stretch course 2x per week or just the elevated bridge hold 2x per week?

Alessandro Mainente
6 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:

@Alessandro Mainente

should I do the whole bridge stretch course 2x per week or just the elevated bridge hold 2x per week?

i suggest the bridge specifically after a little warmup...as a normal stretch so 2-3 set 30''

Reilly Herbst

@Alessandro Mainente

I will add that to my weekly schedule! Do you recommend 2-3 sets of 30" of elevated bridge only? Or should I add bridge wall walks as well? Thank you for all your advice!

Alessandro Mainente
20 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:

@Alessandro Mainente

I will add that to my weekly schedule! Do you recommend 2-3 sets of 30" of elevated bridge only? Or should I add bridge wall walks as well? Thank you for all your advice!

For the moment i wpuld stay with elevated bridge only but with the time you must walk down and aim for full brisge.

Reilly Herbst

@Alessandro Mainente

The past few workouts I have been able to feel like I can engage more muscles in this position and get a better lift! The extra bridge work is helping a ton! Do you have any critics?

Alessandro Mainente
25 minutes ago, Reilly Herbst said:

@Alessandro Mainente

The past few workouts I have been able to feel like I can engage more muscles in this position and get a better lift! The extra bridge work is helping a ton! Do you have any critics?

yes...weak glutes SIR :D

Reilly Herbst

@Alessandro Mainente

haha I love the honesty! Anything I should add to improve my glute strength? 

Alessandro Mainente
On 8/1/2025 at 7:42 PM, Reilly Herbst said:

@Alessandro Mainente

haha I love the honesty! Anything I should add to improve my glute strength? 

maybe some hips flexor stretch but generally....patience.