This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS PE6

Started by Oliver Croft, July 5, 2025 · 15 Replies · 48 Views

Oliver Croft

My first attempt at doing pulses, trying to keep my external rotation...

 

Alessandro Mainente
On 7/5/2025 at 12:24 PM, Oliver Croft said:

My first attempt at doing pulses, trying to keep my external rotation...

 

from here it appeara ok , can you show a side view?

Oliver Croft

Hi Alessandro, here is my side view.

 

Alessandro Mainente
23 hours ago, Oliver Croft said:

Hi Alessandro, here is my side view.

 

strive to stay with more PPT.

Oliver Croft

Ok.

Oliver Croft

Really giving it some strong PPT with this attempt.

 

Alessandro Mainente
1 hour ago, Oliver Croft said:

Really giving it some strong PPT with this attempt.

 

notice the rounded back at 23'', this is the correct alignment, but as you begin to flex at the shoulder you lose it...

Oliver Croft

OK I'll try again.

Oliver Croft

Here's my best attempt from today.

 

Alessandro Mainente
On 7/19/2025 at 11:39 AM, Oliver Croft said:

Here's my best attempt from today.

 

Hey Oliver, i'm sorry but i havent's mentioned mats under the upper legs. in this way the exercise is done with hips flexed, while it must be done with hips extended.

Oliver Croft

Oh you want me to do it without the mats? Yeah sure.

 

Alessandro Mainente
22 hours ago, Oliver Croft said:

Oh you want me to do it without the mats? Yeah sure.

 

yes, at the beginning of the post you were flat on floor, i do not understand if there is a specific reasons why you added mats...

Oliver Croft

Yeah I added mats because when I am giving it a strong PPT there's quite a lot of pressure just where my hips contact the floor, it was hurting a bit.

 

But I'll do it without the mats tomorrow and take a video.

 

Alessandro Mainente
18 hours ago, Oliver Croft said:

Yeah I added mats because when I am giving it a strong PPT there's quite a lot of pressure just where my hips contact the floor, it was hurting a bit.

 

But I'll do it without the mats tomorrow and take a video.

 

this is fine....simply put the same mats on the upper body so that you have same distance from the floor.

Oliver Croft

I have another video. No mats, just me lying on the floor. How's this?

 

Alessandro Mainente
19 hours ago, Oliver Croft said:

I have another video. No mats, just me lying on the floor. How's this?

 

now it seems ok...