Hey @Alessandro Mainente, this is how my Vertical Lunge Bent for both sides look. My mental cue is to go to posterior pelvic tilt with the leg that is behind. For the one in the front I'm just trying not to fall.
Am I doing it right?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Manuel Zapata, June 11, 2025 · 1 Replies · 13 Views
Hey @Alessandro Mainente, this is how my Vertical Lunge Bent for both sides look. My mental cue is to go to posterior pelvic tilt with the leg that is behind. For the one in the front I'm just trying not to fall.
Am I doing it right?
21 hours ago, Manuel Zapata said:Hey @Alessandro Mainente, this is how my Vertical Lunge Bent for both sides look. My mental cue is to go to posterior pelvic tilt with the leg that is behind. For the one in the front I'm just trying not to fall.
Am I doing it right?
Well, considdr that you can hold effectively the PPT of the posterior leg only in the fitrst 30°, then you need to lose it if you want to hold the upper body vertical.