Hi @Alessandro Mainente,
Could you give me some feedback on my ring dips? Thanks
I'ts not shown but I'm pointing my feet and stop lowering as soon as my toes touch the ground
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Manuel Zapata, June 10, 2025 · 3 Replies · 15 Views
Hi @Alessandro Mainente,
Could you give me some feedback on my ring dips? Thanks
I'ts not shown but I'm pointing my feet and stop lowering as soon as my toes touch the ground
5 hours ago, Manuel Zapata said:Hi @Alessandro Mainente,
Could you give me some feedback on my ring dips? Thanks
I'ts not shown but I'm pointing my feet and stop lowering as soon as my toes touch the ground
Hey Manuel the most importatn thing is that you nust try to avoid the elevation of the shoulder during the eccentric phase at 4'' mark and on the positive phase a 6'' mark.
On 6/10/2025 at 2:44 AM, Alessandro Mainente said:Hey Manuel the most importatn thing is that you nust try to avoid the elevation of the shoulder during the eccentric phase at 4'' mark and on the positive phase a 6'' mark.
Hey Alessandro,
I filmed myself doing the ring dips with feet on the gorund to be able to fully control the movement and get a better sense for it.
Is this good?
11 hours ago, Manuel Zapata said:Hey Alessandro,
I filmed myself doing the ring dips with feet on the gorund to be able to fully control the movement and get a better sense for it.
Is this good?
Hey Manuel, from the side video the details are more clear.