This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

WP/SE3

Started by Manuel Zapata, June 4, 2025 · 3 Replies · 16 Views

Manuel Zapata

Hey @Alessandro Mainente

 

Can you give me feedback on my kneeling wrist push ups?

 

Thanks

 

 

Alessandro Mainente
19 hours ago, Manuel Zapata said:

Hey @Alessandro Mainente

 

Can you give me feedback on my kneeling wrist push ups?

 

Thanks

 

 

Can you feel that you are using the writst extensor to move back in the starting position or it is more a chest/shoulder effort?

Manuel Zapata

Mainly wrist extensor. Meaning, in simple language, I have to make an effort to straighten my wrist in order to get back to the starting position.

After doing so many push ups and dips from F1, this movement rarely makes the chest/shoulders make an effort.

Also, here's a video with a better angle. I noticed I'm piking a bit, gotta fix that. My body is a bit afraid of this movement, seems risky for some reason

 

Alessandro Mainente
On 6/6/2025 at 5:31 AM, Manuel Zapata said:

Mainly wrist extensor. Meaning, in simple language, I have to make an effort to straighten my wrist in order to get back to the starting position.

After doing so many push ups and dips from F1, this movement rarely makes the chest/shoulders make an effort.

Also, here's a video with a better angle. I noticed I'm piking a bit, gotta fix that. My body is a bit afraid of this movement, seems risky for some reason

 

Keep in mind that the faster the movement the higher the probability to use the momentum. so slow down the the concetrich part of the pushup and you will find that doing them is so hard...... i've never reached one of them on the floor....i've always worked on the wall.