This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS PE5

Started by Oliver Croft, May 31, 2025 · 16 Replies · 63 Views

Oliver Croft

Prone shoulder flexion.

And dislocates. 5Kg.

 

Alessandro Mainente
On 5/31/2025 at 2:05 PM, Oliver Croft said:

Prone shoulder flexion.

And dislocates. 5Kg.

 

Hey Oliver, in the forst one strive to externally rotate the upper arm....can you provide a video from the celiing or similar? i want to see how your traps work..

Oliver Croft

Ok I'll try to get a video....

Oliver Croft

I found a way to do a top view.

Im trying for more external rotation.

Alessandro Mainente
2 hours ago, Oliver Croft said:

I found a way to do a top view.

Im trying for more external rotation.

well you also need some stretch on thw scapuls muscles.-..i think  primarily teres major. notice ahow the shoulder blade moves out.

Oliver Croft

Yeah I noticed that too. Which stretches should I do?

I can stretch more lats using the mobility elements from RC. Is that a good idea?

Alessandro Mainente
21 hours ago, Oliver Croft said:

Yeah I noticed that too. Which stretches should I do?

I can stretch more lats using the mobility elements from RC. Is that a good idea?

you can use this. be sure that the elbows are narrowed compared to the hands..

image.pngbe sur

 

Oliver Croft

I've been stretching like above, and I have made a video with better symmetry.

 

Alessandro Mainente
On 6/7/2025 at 12:31 PM, Oliver Croft said:

I've been stretching like above, and I have made a video with better symmetry.

 

defintely better!

Oliver Croft

Still working on the form here...

 

Alessandro Mainente
3 hours ago, Oliver Croft said:

Still working on the form here...

 

HAVE YOU TRUED TO EXTERNALLY ROTATE THE UPPER ARM SO THAT THE INNER ELBOW IS FACING UPWARD TO THE CEILING?

Oliver Croft

Yes, that's what I'm striving for.

 

I'll keep trying.

Oliver Croft

Really trying hard to externally rotate here. (lighting is better, less glare than previous videos).

 

Alessandro Mainente
1 hour ago, Oliver Croft said:

Really trying hard to externally rotate here. (lighting is better, less glare than previous videos).

 

very very very nice!

Oliver Croft

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!

Oliver Croft

Dislocates are coming. This is 7.5Kg, 10% bw...

 

Alessandro Mainente
On 6/28/2025 at 9:44 AM, Oliver Croft said:

Dislocates are coming. This is 7.5Kg, 10% bw...

 

From here htey seems , be careful because shoulder tissues need time to adapt!