This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Weekly programming

Started by Donovan Hicks 132876, May 1, 2025 · 2 Replies · 53 Views

Donovan Hicks 132876

I have all the courses & enjoy them.  Does anyone have advice on weekly programming?

Coach used to have a beginner weeekly programming method listed as:

M) FL, SL, MN

T) SLS, FS

W) MS

R) HBP, RC, SPL

F) FHS, PHS, TB

S) MV

But I also think I remember him saying if you want to do more frequent HS training then just alternate the 7 foundations one day & HS the other 3x a week each.

Am I remembering this correctly?

Or does anyone know where I can find his weekly programming recommendations?  Or anyone recommend weekly programming?

I ask because I’d like to focus a little more on HS over the summer.

 

Thanks in advance!!

 

 

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Donovan, i probably insert hs on tues and Sunday. No more for now.

Miquel Malet Casas
On 5/1/2025 at 7:31 PM, Donovan Hicks 132876 said:

I have all the courses & enjoy them.  Does anyone have advice on weekly programming?

Coach used to have a beginner weeekly programming method listed as:

M) FL, SL, MN

T) SLS, FS

W) MS

R) HBP, RC, SPL

F) FHS, PHS, TB

S) MV

But I also think I remember him saying if you want to do more frequent HS training then just alternate the 7 foundations one day & HS the other 3x a week each.

Am I remembering this correctly?

Or does anyone know where I can find his weekly programming recommendations?  Or anyone recommend weekly programming?

I ask because I’d like to focus a little more on HS over the summer.

 

Thanks in advance!!

 

 

Hi Donovan,

What are FHS and PHS? I also assume MV is mobility?