Hi, i’d like a form check!
I can see the feet are not as high as the hands, shall I lower the upper body or keep it high and strive to progressively raise the feet?
thank you!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Giulio Pizzini, March 31, 2025 · 1 Replies · 12 Views
Hi, i’d like a form check!
I can see the feet are not as high as the hands, shall I lower the upper body or keep it high and strive to progressively raise the feet?
thank you!
16 hours ago, Giulio Pizzini said:Hi, i’d like a form check!
I can see the feet are not as high as the hands, shall I lower the upper body or keep it high and strive to progressively raise the feet?
thank you!
hey GIulio well yes, i notice that you cannot extend at the knees. maybe some stretch for hips flexor can help to raise the feet.