This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS PE2 iM

Started by Oliver Croft, March 23, 2025 · 15 Replies · 66 Views

Oliver Croft

Hi,

This is shoulder extension at 5Kg...

How does it look?

 

 

Alessandro Mainente
21 hours ago, Oliver Croft said:

Hi,

This is shoulder extension at 5Kg...

How does it look?

 

 

hey oliver,  i noticed a decnt amount of external rotation. now the exercise should be done with the inner elbow facing downward.

Oliver Croft

Okay...

Oliver Croft

Like this?

 

Alessandro Mainente
52 minutes ago, Oliver Croft said:

Like this?

 

Even more downward...

Oliver Croft

How about this?

 

Alessandro Mainente
1 hour ago, Oliver Croft said:

How about this?

 

this is ok!

Oliver Croft

Great! 

Oliver Croft

I've added a bit of weight back to the bar. Is my form still correct?

 

Alessandro Mainente
17 hours ago, Oliver Croft said:

I've added a bit of weight back to the bar. Is my form still correct?

 

Yes....now considert that, in general, when you increase a lot the intensity the techncial gap moves back into the equation!

Oliver Croft

Yes....I understand. I don't know how I'm going to do 7.5Kg ... but I will try ... gradually...

I hope this shoulder extension will help me with the  L Russian dip, after all this time I still cannot do it even one rep.

Alessandro Mainente
18 hours ago, Oliver Croft said:

Yes....I understand. I don't know how I'm going to do 7.5Kg ... but I will try ... gradually...

I hope this shoulder extension will help me with the  L Russian dip, after all this time I still cannot do it even one rep.

have you ever post you L sit russina dip execution?

Oliver Croft

Yes I have, but not since last year.

Oliver Croft

Here is another form check.

 

Oliver Croft

And my headstand:

 

 

Alessandro Mainente

Nice work!