This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Wrist prep - PE4 for all

Started by Manuel Zapata, March 22, 2025 · 2 Replies · 15 Views

Manuel Zapata

Hey there.

I've been doing the wrist prep exercises 2X a week, and wanted to ask for feedback.

Some comments about where I'm at.

I'm doing 5 sets of 5 reps, in a circuit. So I'll do the warm up first, then the exercises in the order shown in video, then rest 2-3 minutes, then repeat until I finish the circuit.

I'm linking the video below and appreciate the feedback

 

 

Manuel Zapata

Hey @Alessandro Mainente

Could you give me some feedback on my wrist prep exercises?

Alessandro Mainente
8 minutes ago, Manuel Zapata said:

Hey @Alessandro Mainente

Could you give me some feedback on my wrist prep exercises?

tooooooooooooooooooo fast, you must think that you should use muscles from the stretched position to the shortened muscles position.