This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

A5: Double Arm Circle Forward Pain

Started by John Casilli, March 5, 2025 · 2 Replies · 43 Views

John Casilli

I experience pain in my let shoulder while doing A5: Double Arm Circle Forward in the rotation phase at the top of the swing.  This only occurs when done at correct tempo and is relieved somwhat when I push shoulder upwards as hard as possible.  There is no pain when I do the left arm alone (without moving the right arm).  Any suggestions on how to overcome this issue?

Alessandro Mainente
18 hours ago, John Casilli said:

I experience pain in my let shoulder while doing A5: Double Arm Circle Forward in the rotation phase at the top of the swing.  This only occurs when done at correct tempo and is relieved somwhat when I push shoulder upwards as hard as possible.  There is no pain when I do the left arm alone (without moving the right arm).  Any suggestions on how to overcome this issue?

Hi John, can you please post a video of oyur execution? i must check technique before to give suggestion.

John Casilli

Thanks you for the quick response Alessandro.  I went to see a Physio and he put me on a programme that I will try for the next several weeks.