This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Bulgarian Rows RC/PE Form Check

Started by Manuel Zapata, March 2, 2025 · 7 Replies · 69 Views

Manuel Zapata

Hi,

I'm about to start doing Bulgarian Rows. I just tried them today and filmed them to see if I'm on the right path. Below are 2 angles

 

Thanks for the feedback

Alessandro Mainente
14 hours ago, Manuel Zapata said:

Hi,

I'm about to start doing Bulgarian Rows. I just tried them today and filmed them to see if I'm on the right path. Below are 2 angles

 

Thanks for the feedback

hey Manuel, some corrections for you:

  1. side view: keep shoulders ways fromt eh ears. at the top especially. at the bottom do not allow for excessive shoulder blade abduction. do not use false grip or any type of writs flexion.
  2. back video: keep neutal grip (palms facing), strive to hold the  forearms parallel one to the toher.
Manuel Zapata

Hi @Alessandro Mainente, it's been a while, can you give me feedback on my Bulgarian Rows?

 

 

Alessandro Mainente
3 hours ago, Manuel Zapata said:

Hi @Alessandro Mainente, it's been a while, can you give me feedback on my Bulgarian Rows?

 

 

Hey Manuel strive to open the arms more to the side rather than near to the upper body.

Manuel Zapata

hey @Alessandro Mainente

Does this one look better? It's the same movement filmed at 2 different angles, I thought it'd be better that way

 

Alessandro Mainente
On 4/20/2025 at 12:05 AM, Manuel Zapata said:

hey @Alessandro Mainente

Does this one look better? It's the same movement filmed at 2 different angles, I thought it'd be better that way

 

Hi Manuel this is better than before. i suggest to make an intermediate step where you raise a bit the rings so that you can at least reach elbows heigth level with the shoulder.

Manuel Zapata
10 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Hi Manuel this is better than before. i suggest to make an intermediate step where you raise a bit the rings so that you can at least reach elbows heigth level with the shoulder.

Can you give me an example? I try to picture it in my head but can't

Alessandro Mainente
57 minutes ago, Manuel Zapata said:

Can you give me an example? I try to picture it in my head but can't

Red line: required shoulder lvel.

yellow line: actual shoulder level.

the lower the rings the higher the difficulty of the movement. the higher the rings...the easier the exercise.

image.png