Hey there,
I'd like to get a form check on the pancake stretch, please. I'd like to know if it's still too early to sit without elevating the hips on a block or so.
Here's the video:
@Alessandro Mainente
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Miquel Malet Casas, January 25, 2025 · 4 Replies · 39 Views
Hey there,
I'd like to get a form check on the pancake stretch, please. I'd like to know if it's still too early to sit without elevating the hips on a block or so.
Here's the video:
@Alessandro Mainente
On 1/25/2025 at 2:00 PM, Miquel Malet Casas said:Hey there,
I'd like to get a form check on the pancake stretch, please. I'd like to know if it's still too early to sit without elevating the hips on a block or so.
Here's the video:
@Alessandro Mainente
this is a good starting point...my suggestion it is to try to rotate your pelvic tilt and lean forward until you can feel the contraction on the lower back..
On 1/27/2025 at 9:27 AM, Alessandro Mainente said:this is a good starting point...my suggestion it is to try to rotate your pelvic tilt and lean forward until you can feel the contraction on the lower back..
I tried to rotate the pelvis more forward, should it be noticeable?
1 hour ago, Miquel Malet Casas said:I tried to rotate the pelvis more forward, should it be noticeable?
unfortunately no, at this stage of development you cannot rotte the hips when you are already forward, you must rotate in the anterior pelvic tilti in a facilitated position which is the the point wher the upper body is completely vertical.
21 minutes ago, Alessandro Mainente said:unfortunately no, at this stage of development you cannot rotte the hips when you are already forward, you must rotate in the anterior pelvic tilti in a facilitated position which is the the point wher the upper body is completely vertical.
A facilitated position means that I should elevate the hips sittin on a block or something like this?