Hello,
I'd like to get a form check on my standing pike, please. I'm not sure if it's still to early to rest my hands on the ground.
@Alessandro Mainente
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Miquel Malet Casas, January 25, 2025 · 3 Replies · 30 Views
Hello,
I'd like to get a form check on my standing pike, please. I'm not sure if it's still to early to rest my hands on the ground.
@Alessandro Mainente
On 1/25/2025 at 1:44 PM, Miquel Malet Casas said:Hello,
I'd like to get a form check on my standing pike, please. I'm not sure if it's still to early to rest my hands on the ground.
@Alessandro Mainente
hey Miquel, not bad.....now next step...you mnust compress over the legs!!!
On 1/27/2025 at 9:27 AM, Alessandro Mainente said:hey Miquel, not bad.....now next step...you mnust compress over the legs!!!
Compress over the legs like this?
2 hours ago, Miquel Malet Casas said:Compress over the legs like this?
yes, as oyu can see when you try to do this a compensation happeneds....bent knees...
so my suggestion is to creach something in the middle so do not sacrifice one of 3 these paremeters:
- depth
- compression
- locked knees.