This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

MN se2

Started by Reilly Herbst, January 23, 2025 · 10 Replies · 65 Views

Reilly Herbst

How does my form look?

For mastery is it 20 total reps? (10 per leg)

@Alessandro Mainente

Alessandro Mainente
On 1/23/2025 at 6:13 PM, Reilly Herbst said:

How does my form look?

For mastery is it 20 total reps? (10 per leg)

@Alessandro Mainente

strive to press down against the bars...i want to see your neck "long"..

Reilly Herbst

@Alessandro Mainente does this look better?

Reilly Herbst

@Alessandro Mainente I think I need to slow down my tempo

Alessandro Mainente
23 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:

@Alessandro Mainente I think I need to slow down my tempo

hahahah yes...

Reilly Herbst

@Alessandro Mainente

How does this look?

Alessandro Mainente
On 4/5/2025 at 10:13 PM, Reilly Herbst said:

@Alessandro Mainente

How does this look?

more depression man! i want to see all of your neck!

Reilly Herbst

 

@Alessandro Mainente

How does this look?

Alessandro Mainente
4 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:

 

@Alessandro Mainente

How does this look?

it seems better...you can check yourself from the back in order to see possibile shoulder elevation.

Reilly Herbst

Here’s a back view

@Alessandro Mainente

 

Alessandro Mainente
21 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:

Here’s a back view

@Alessandro Mainente

 

nothing bad!