This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Finished Beginner but Intermediate 1 is too hard, now what?

Started by C Goldsmith, January 2, 2025 · 1 Replies · 26 Views

C Goldsmith

I’ve diligently gone through Beginner and completed the 40 exercises, while redoing some that I thought I was weak on.  I started the first intermediate exercise Weight mobility and there is no way I can do the first exercise with a 45 lb plate.  Feels like a huge jump up.  What do you recommend?  How do you know you are ready to progress between levels?

As an aside, when I did the intro quiz, it qualified my for Intermediate due to my strength, but my flexibility was severely lacking so I started at the Beginner 1.

 

Thanks, Chris

Alessandro Mainente
18 hours ago, C Goldsmith said:

I’ve diligently gone through Beginner and completed the 40 exercises, while redoing some that I thought I was weak on.  I started the first intermediate exercise Weight mobility and there is no way I can do the first exercise with a 45 lb plate.  Feels like a huge jump up.  What do you recommend?  How do you know you are ready to progress between levels?

As an aside, when I did the intro quiz, it qualified my for Intermediate due to my strength, but my flexibility was severely lacking so I started at the Beginner 1.

 

Thanks, Chris

Hi Chris...well feel free to reduce the weight. also i noticed that you have never posted on the forum. use the private section for a form check!