This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Can't do last two exercises

Started by Ismail Tigrek, December 23, 2024 · 1 Replies · 11 Views

Ismail Tigrek

I can't for the life of me do even a single rep of the last two exercises. Should I just try to do my best and hope to improve gradually over time? I can do all the earlier exercises so will those help me get what I need to do the last two properly? Or do I need to do additional specific exercises to target and compensate for something that may be lacking in my body that is preventing specifically the last two exercises?

Alessandro Mainente
On 12/24/2024 at 6:44 AM, Ismail Tigrek said:

I can't for the life of me do even a single rep of the last two exercises. Should I just try to do my best and hope to improve gradually over time? I can do all the earlier exercises so will those help me get what I need to do the last two properly? Or do I need to do additional specific exercises to target and compensate for something that may be lacking in my body that is preventing specifically the last two exercises?

Hi Ismail, the best idea it is to reduce tue range of Motion or increasing the assistance. Can you post ab attempt please?