This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

A1 FRONT LEVER - BENT HOLLOW BODY HOLD

Started by Ismail Tigrek, December 18, 2024 · 3 Replies · 33 Views

Ismail Tigrek

I have a question about the shape of my core when I'm in this position. In the technical video it mentions that our stomach should be flat and not bulging. However, when I get into this position and put in the effort to flatten my lower back, my core bulges up and doesn't stay flat. Is this okay? Will it get better with time? Or is there something fundamental wrong that I need to address?

Alessandro Mainente
6 minutes ago, Ismail Tigrek said:

I have a question about the shape of my core when I'm in this position. In the technical video it mentions that our stomach should be flat and not bulging. However, when I get into this position and put in the effort to flatten my lower back, my core bulges up and doesn't stay flat. Is this okay? Will it get better with time? Or is there something fundamental wrong that I need to address?

Hi Ismaeil, it depens on 2 factors.....if you have more or less belly and if curl your spine a lot..the more you curl it the more it can bulge!

Ismail Tigrek
4 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Hi Ismaeil, it depens on 2 factors.....if you have more or less belly and if curl your spine a lot..the more you curl it the more it can bulge!

Okay so aslong as I aim to keep my lower back flat, I should be okay?

Alessandro Mainente
18 hours ago, Ismail Tigrek said:

Okay so aslong as I aim to keep my lower back flat, I should be okay?

yes, of course  a video check is the best solution to avoid wrong execution.