This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SPL PE9

Started by Reilly Herbst, December 6, 2024 · 11 Replies · 140 Views

Reilly Herbst

@Alessandro Mainente

How does my form look?

on the IM I was only able to get 3 reps per side before I lost balance, any advice?

Alessandro Mainente
On 12/6/2024 at 1:58 PM, Reilly Herbst said:

@Alessandro Mainente

How does my form look?

on the IM I was only able to get 3 reps per side before I lost balance, any advice?

hey Reilly, common mistake here....knee does not move....it it the foot which moves down...

Reilly Herbst

@Alessandro Mainente

does This look? I feel like I’m not doing this correctly? Maybe it’s a hip mobility problem?

Alessandro Mainente
9 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:

@Alessandro Mainente

does This look? I feel like I’m not doing this correctly? Maybe it’s a hip mobility problem?

nope it is technical problem. when you extend the knee you are moving it to the ceiling, while it should stay in place...is the lower leg that moves down...

Reilly Herbst

@Alessandro Mainente

I think I finally figured out the IM, how does this look!

Alessandro Mainente
3 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:

@Alessandro Mainente

I think I finally figured out the IM, how does this look!

hey Reill, i suggest you to use  an elastic band and try to fix the pike at the hips...

Reilly Herbst

@Alessandro Mainente

Do my hips look better here?

Alessandro Mainente
13 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:

@Alessandro Mainente

Do my hips look better here?

yes...now they are fine

Reilly Herbst

@Alessandro Mainente

Testing for mastery

Alessandro Mainente
On 5/4/2025 at 6:37 PM, Reilly Herbst said:

@Alessandro Mainente

Testing for mastery

Hey Reilly, focus more on depression on the planche specific element.

Reilly Herbst

@Alessandro Mainente

How does this look?

Alessandro Mainente
On 5/30/2025 at 1:07 PM, Reilly Herbst said:

@Alessandro Mainente

How does this look?

they seems to be very good!