Hello,
I'll restart my handstand program after 5-6(?) years of break.
Which level should I start, and how should I progress ?
I was able to do about 90-120 sec of handstand, now I can do only a few secs.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Hiroyuki Tanaka, December 5, 2024 · 2 Replies · 31 Views
Hello,
I'll restart my handstand program after 5-6(?) years of break.
Which level should I start, and how should I progress ?
I was able to do about 90-120 sec of handstand, now I can do only a few secs.
5 hours ago, Hiroyuki Tanaka said:Hello,
I'll restart my handstand program after 5-6(?) years of break.
Which level should I start, and how should I progress ?
I was able to do about 90-120 sec of handstand, now I can do only a few secs.
Hey Hiroyuki...can you post a side view and a back view of your handstand here? i'll tell you where iyt is better to start!
https://youtu.be/wKVQ8yzDGUc?feature=shared
https://youtu.be/vMcv5PTHRdw?feature=shared
Nice to seeing you again! I still remember you and your advice you gave me
Here are my current HS
Thank you