This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

How to program handstand work

Started by Manuel Zapata, September 30, 2024 · 1 Replies · 30 Views

Manuel Zapata

Hey GB crew,

This week I'm going to start doing handstand work.

I would do it in the morning, not with my regular foundations work outs.

So my question is, what would go into it?

If I follow the progressions as I would in Foundations, I would warm up, do the routine for wrist conditioning, and then only one hanstand exercise.

That's like, 5-10 minutes of work.

Is that it?

Could I do like 2-3 exercises at a time?

It seems underwhelming.

Thanks.

Alessandro Mainente
13 hours ago, Manuel Zapata said:

Hey GB crew,

This week I'm going to start doing handstand work.

I would do it in the morning, not with my regular foundations work outs.

So my question is, what would go into it?

If I follow the progressions as I would in Foundations, I would warm up, do the routine for wrist conditioning, and then only one hanstand exercise.

That's like, 5-10 minutes of work.

Is that it?

Could I do like 2-3 exercises at a time?

It seems underwhelming.

Thanks.

It depends on the level. if one person is doing mroe an "effort work" like writs handstand progression he/she can simply follow the program as the foundations. if he/she is doing free balance probably a "time" workout is better.