This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Parallel bar dips

Started by Barry Thorn, September 28, 2024 · 12 Replies · 71 Views

Barry Thorn

Thanks.  Is the negative phase ok?

Barry Thorn

Hi @Alessandro Mainente- thanks.  Am I going too deep with these?

Alessandro Mainente
19 hours ago, Barry Thorn said:

Hi @Alessandro Mainente- thanks.  Am I going too deep with these?

Follow the example of course portal...

Barry Thorn

Hi @Alessandro Mainente- if I take snapshot at greatest depth for my dip versus the video in the course library, they seem similar but could do with your view on this please?

 

Thanks

Screenshot 2024-10-15 at 13.41.53.png

Screenshot 2024-10-15 at 13.42.40.png

Alessandro Mainente
1 hour ago, Barry Thorn said:

Hi @Alessandro Mainente- if I take snapshot at greatest depth for my dip versus the video in the course library, they seem similar but could do with your view on this please?

 

Thanks

Screenshot 2024-10-15 at 13.41.53.png

Screenshot 2024-10-15 at 13.42.40.png

act this way: until you can perceived the scapular depression it is fine..

Barry Thorn

Thanks Alessandro.  I take care to focus on scapular depression but will keep attention on that.

Barry Thorn

Thanks Alessandro.