Good day to you all
It's one of my goals to be able to hold a straddle planche. My progress on the planche is very, very slow. Sometimes it feels like I'm not making any progress. I've been doing planche training for over a year now (admittedly, I only started training properly very recently) but it still feels like I should be progressing faster. I can currently hold a planche which is not quite a tuck planche, but not quite an advanced tuck planche either. It's somewhere in the middle.
My current routine is this, which I do once or twice a week.
7 times 8 second holds plus 1 times 4 second hold= total of 60 seconds. This is followed by 3 sets of psuedo planche pushups of which I do 5 reps. I've been doing this routine for about 8 or 9 workouts now but it doesn't feel like it's getting much easier.
Please help. Should I try and grease the groove with it or something?