Hi Alessandro
Could you please provide feedback for my first attempt at this. Thanks.
https://1drv.ms/v/s!ArEIvp8sRRKa3H10xWHwRxOe792y
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Barry Thorn, July 18, 2024 · 4 Replies · 21 Views
Hi Alessandro
Could you please provide feedback for my first attempt at this. Thanks.
https://1drv.ms/v/s!ArEIvp8sRRKa3H10xWHwRxOe792y
2 hours ago, Barry Thorn said:Hi Alessandro
Could you please provide feedback for my first attempt at this. Thanks.
https://1drv.ms/v/s!ArEIvp8sRRKa3H10xWHwRxOe792y
Hey Barry...there is a common mistake...you begin too early the hip raise.
that's the opposite....you must first compress as much as you can and olny after raise the hips but as LESS as possible.
Thanks Alessandro. I'm not sure I fully understand the direction. Could you help me a bit please?
19 hours ago, Barry Thorn said:Thanks Alessandro. I'm not sure I fully understand the direction. Could you help me a bit please?
sorry....
look this way....stay compressed as much as you can....until the hips reache the stall bar...then reduce the compression...
OK - I'll give it a go. Thanks!