This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Incline Row and Upright Lat Lean

Started by Nicholas Price, July 3, 2024 · 1 Replies · 20 Views

Nicholas Price

I'm working through foundation one right now and I do all of my workouts at home. Any tips for doing the incline rows and lat stretches? I'm having trouble figuring out where to put rings/something I can use to pull on while stretching.

Alessandro Mainente
17 hours ago, Nicholas Price said:

I'm working through foundation one right now and I do all of my workouts at home. Any tips for doing the incline rows and lat stretches? I'm having trouble figuring out where to put rings/something I can use to pull on while stretching.

Hey Nicholas, you can eventually use the door frame for the stretch. while for the incline row the only one is a door frame bar..