This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

spl pe8

Started by Reilly Herbst, June 23, 2024 · 12 Replies · 91 Views

Alessandro Mainente
12 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:

https://youtu.be/fOSo9HhwcGY

https://youtu.be/ofSjLygB8NQ

@Alessandro Mainente

How does my form look?

do I need to flatten my hips more on the IM

Hey Reilly, well...

- on PE strive to reach lower on the elbow so that the upper body is inclined

- on the IM my suggestion si to lean until the lower body leaves the floor...i suggest more hips extension..maybe you are straddling too much!

Reilly Herbst

@Alessandro Mainente

 

how does this look? 
 

I need to increase me hold time on the IM

Alessandro Mainente
7 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:

@Alessandro Mainente

 

how does this look? 
 

I need to increase me hold time on the IM

quality is very good!

Reilly Herbst

 

 

@Alessandro Mainente

 

How does this look?

Alessandro Mainente
19 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:

 

 

@Alessandro Mainente

 

How does this look?

hey Reilly, in the IM are you straddling more than 90°?

Reilly Herbst

Should I be straddling 90 degrees?

Alessandro Mainente
20 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:

Should I be straddling 90 degrees?

yes, if you straddle more you cannot maintain the posterior pelvic tilt.

Reilly Herbst

@Alessandro Mainente

hows this straddle width?

Alessandro Mainente
On 10/26/2024 at 9:21 PM, Reilly Herbst said:

@Alessandro Mainente

hows this straddle width?

have you ever noticed that your are loding more your lef arm?

Reilly Herbst

I will try to correct this

Reilly Herbst

@Alessandro Mainente

 

does this look better?

Alessandro Mainente
6 minutes ago, Reilly Herbst said:

@Alessandro Mainente

 

does this look better?

very nice!!!!