I’ve made a lot of progress, a year ago I was using two blocks and now I’m down to one! Should I add light weights in my hands?
@Alessandro Mainente
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Reilly Herbst, June 18, 2024 · 3 Replies · 28 Views
I’ve made a lot of progress, a year ago I was using two blocks and now I’m down to one! Should I add light weights in my hands?
@Alessandro Mainente
5 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:I’ve made a lot of progress, a year ago I was using two blocks and now I’m down to one! Should I add light weights in my hands?
@Alessandro Mainente
Where do you feel the biggest part of the tension?
In my hamstrings
@Alessandro Mainente
2 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:In my hamstrings
@Alessandro Mainente
perfect....how is your front split? i mean the one that works on the sagittal plane.