This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Hand stand one wrist strength

Started by Levi Strong Sheldon, June 13, 2024 · 2 Replies · 15 Views

Levi Strong Sheldon

Hello, after completing step 9 on all the wrist strength exercises. They seem to go away. Should I keep doing them and stay on step 9? Or is it best to work towards handstand 2 exercises?

Alessandro Mainente
3 hours ago, Levi Strong Sheldon said:

Hello, after completing step 9 on all the wrist strength exercises. They seem to go away. Should I keep doing them and stay on step 9? Or is it best to work towards handstand 2 exercises?

Hey sheldon....my suggestion it is to hold the step 9...maintainance work.

Levi Strong Sheldon
18 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Hey sheldon....my suggestion it is to hold the step 9...maintainance work.

Thanks! This is what I thought would be best.