Hi guys, how's my straddle up looking? I'm concerned my back mobility might not have been enough to progress along. Is also my Jefferson curl good enough to move one?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Miquel Malet Casas, June 3, 2024 · 2 Replies · 20 Views
Hi guys, how's my straddle up looking? I'm concerned my back mobility might not have been enough to progress along. Is also my Jefferson curl good enough to move one?
18 minutes ago, Miquel Malet Casas said:Hi guys, how's my straddle up looking? I'm concerned my back mobility might not have been enough to progress along. Is also my Jefferson curl good enough to move one?
Hi Miquel, if i'm not wrong i suggest you to increase the depth of the windmill. if you do not improve it you cannot expect to have good feedback here...
I don't know what I was thinking, that makes sense. I'll post a video of an improved windmill in the C1 thread.