This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

A10 Static Single Leg Squat

Started by Miquel Malet Casas, June 2, 2024 · 3 Replies · 32 Views

Miquel Malet Casas

Hi guys, I'd like a form check on the static single leg squat please.

 

Alessandro Mainente
52 minutes ago, Miquel Malet Casas said:

Hi guys, I'd like a form check on the static single leg squat please.

 

Hi Miquel, the form is good, notice that it is not a resting position...you must conitnue to push on the floor.

Miquel Malet Casas
On 6/2/2024 at 6:58 PM, Alessandro Mainente said:

Hi Miquel, the form is good, notice that it is not a resting position...you must conitnue to push on the floor.

Thanks, I'm a bit confused though because it definitely doesn't feel like a resting position. Is there something I should modify? Am I "sitting down" too much?

Alessandro Mainente
7 hours ago, Miquel Malet Casas said:

Thanks, I'm a bit confused though because it definitely doesn't feel like a resting position. Is there something I should modify? Am I "sitting down" too much?

...the only one who can feel it it is you....if you have a good mobility you can definitely rest on the position...but it should be the opposite..