Hi guys, I'd like a form check on the negative single leg squat and it's associated mobility exercise, please. Is it ok if I use my hands to stand up from the bottom of the squat in some reps?
Also, is the leg curl tempo adequate?
Many thanks
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Miquel Malet Casas, June 2, 2024 · 3 Replies · 17 Views
Hi guys, I'd like a form check on the negative single leg squat and it's associated mobility exercise, please. Is it ok if I use my hands to stand up from the bottom of the squat in some reps?
Also, is the leg curl tempo adequate?
Many thanks
54 minutes ago, Miquel Malet Casas said:Hi guys, I'd like a form check on the negative single leg squat and it's associated mobility exercise, please. Is it ok if I use my hands to stand up from the bottom of the squat in some reps?
Also, is the leg curl tempo adequate?
Many thanks
Hey Miquel, ideally no hands handstance should be used. again it is a part of the coordination process.
Gotcha, gonna get back to this one then. All good with the leg curl?
13 hours ago, Miquel Malet Casas said:Gotcha, gonna get back to this one then. All good with the leg curl?
Yes they are fine...unfortunately in this variation it is hard to quantify the assistance.