This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

A12 Rocking Single Leg Squat

Started by Miquel Malet Casas, June 2, 2024 · 1 Replies · 16 Views

Miquel Malet Casas

Hi guys, I'd like a form check on the rocking single leg squat, please. Managed to progress up to this one but I'll post some previous exercises as well to make sure there aren't any weak links.

I can imagine these reps where I loose balance at the end shouldn't count, right? When I'm doing the set I don't count them.

Also, is that enough lean for the glute ham curls? Should I focus on increasing it with time?

 

 

Alessandro Mainente
55 minutes ago, Miquel Malet Casas said:

Hi guys, I'd like a form check on the rocking single leg squat, please. Managed to progress up to this one but I'll post some previous exercises as well to make sure there aren't any weak links.

I can imagine these reps where I loose balance at the end shouldn't count, right? When I'm doing the set I don't count them.

Also, is that enough lean for the glute ham curls? Should I focus on increasing it with time?

 

 

Hey Miquel, yes coordination is a part of the path. so if you lose balance...no rep.