Hi, am I doing this right?
shall I increase the weight or is it irrelevant for the stretch?
Thank you!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Giulio Pizzini, May 11, 2024 · 3 Replies · 17 Views
Hi, am I doing this right?
shall I increase the weight or is it irrelevant for the stretch?
Thank you!
1 hour ago, Giulio Pizzini said:Hi, am I doing this right?
shall I increase the weight or is it irrelevant for the stretch?
Thank you!
Hi Giulio, in the long term has more benefits tryting to stay in contact with the upper body on the upper leg rather than ONLY reach lower.
Ah , I thought you had to pull the weight upward against the box, you have to let it hang then!
Then increasing the weight makes sense to increase the stretch
45 minutes ago, Giulio Pizzini said:Ah , I thought you had to pull the weight upward against the box, you have to let it hang then!
Then increasing the weight makes sense to increase the stretch
it is a pike stretch progression...but the compression especially for manna and P2H is much more important than a deeper position.