https://youtube.com/shorts/iRPrda3zOzo?si=igvxRJt6hCAaxoXD
https://youtube.com/shorts/dH84K4alzLo?si=3xlFXx3qfGuz8Fz8
How does my form look?
@Alessandro Mainente
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Reilly Herbst, May 6, 2024 · 9 Replies · 65 Views
https://youtube.com/shorts/iRPrda3zOzo?si=igvxRJt6hCAaxoXD
https://youtube.com/shorts/dH84K4alzLo?si=3xlFXx3qfGuz8Fz8
How does my form look?
@Alessandro Mainente
9 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:https://youtube.com/shorts/iRPrda3zOzo?si=igvxRJt6hCAaxoXD
https://youtube.com/shorts/dH84K4alzLo?si=3xlFXx3qfGuz8Fz8
How does my form look?
@Alessandro Mainente
Hey Reilly this is a very nice starting point...how many times a week are you training for it? are you doing any sort of additional exercises?
in many years i've found that a good strategy is to reduce a lot the amount of forward lean in favor of a more vertical trajectory...but in order to assist it a more specific work for post deltoid and lonh gead triceps are necessary..
I am training this 2 times a week.
The additional exercises I’m doing is the rest of the foundation course and handstand course.
What additional exercises should I be doing?
@Alessandro Mainente
22 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:I am training this 2 times a week.
The additional exercises I’m doing is the rest of the foundation course and handstand course.
What additional exercises should I be doing?
@Alessandro Mainente
well for example this one shouder extension
and also you can simulate a muscleup with a lat machine or a pulley using the same hands distance of the russina dip..
for both i wouls use a 8-10 rep range for 2-3 set
I started to incorporate the accessory exercises you showed me.
does my form look better?
@Alessandro Mainente
15 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:I started to incorporate the accessory exercises you showed me.
does my form look better?
@Alessandro Mainente
a bit. give the accessory exercise the time to work...
@Alessandro Mainente
How Does this look?
1 hour ago, Reilly Herbst said:@Alessandro Mainente
How Does this look?
hey Reilly, well i need higher view and front view...
@Alessandro Mainente
does this look better
9 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:@Alessandro Mainente
does this look better
they are better....definitely.