HI all, I thought that my scapula wasn't moving, or it felt weird doing scap shrugs. I took a video above and front on, and noticed that it looked like they were, so just wanted to make sure I was doing them right.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Bret Kennedy, May 4, 2024 · 2 Replies · 16 Views
HI all, I thought that my scapula wasn't moving, or it felt weird doing scap shrugs. I took a video above and front on, and noticed that it looked like they were, so just wanted to make sure I was doing them right.
12 hours ago, Bret Kennedy said:HI all, I thought that my scapula wasn't moving, or it felt weird doing scap shrugs. I took a video above and front on, and noticed that it looked like they were, so just wanted to make sure I was doing them right.
Hey Bret onel of the most important detail it is to avoid any type of bending at your elbows. also i suggest perpendicular arms to the floor.
ok no worries. thank you