This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Elevated planche leans

Started by Oliver Croft, April 24, 2024 · 11 Replies · 67 Views

Oliver Croft

Am I in the right position? How does my form look? I have two videos, in both I am trying to get into the right body position...

 

Alessandro Mainente
1 hour ago, Oliver Croft said:

Am I in the right position? How does my form look? I have two videos, in both I am trying to get into the right body position...

 

Hey Oliver...yes...maybe it is better to have feet a bit higher.

Oliver Croft

OK I'll raise my feet a little bit...

Oliver Croft

I have raised my feet in this video...

 

Alessandro Mainente
On 4/27/2024 at 9:59 AM, Oliver Croft said:

I have raised my feet in this video...

 

this is fine...do not exagerate the hips extension!

Oliver Croft

Progress update:

Hi Alessandro ( and any other coaches still out there of course! ),

This is my progress so far. I have listened to you about minding my hips extension.

Today I did 5x10s with this form.  I just need a few more centimetres of lean...

Alessandro Mainente
5 hours ago, Oliver Croft said:

Progress update:

Hi Alessandro ( and any other coaches still out there of course! ),

This is my progress so far. I have listened to you about minding my hips extension.

Today I did 5x10s with this form.  I just need a few more centimetres of lean...

this is perfect.

Oliver Croft

Great!

Will keep going....

Oliver Croft

Another progress post...

Today I have done 4 sets x about 25s

 

 

Alessandro Mainente
1 hour ago, Oliver Croft said:

Another progress post...

Today I have done 4 sets x about 25s

 

 

very nice.

Oliver Croft

Hi Alessandro. I am posting for form check. I have done 5x30s today. This video is the last set of 30s. What do you think?

It looks like I'm resting my shins on the table, but its just my joggers that are lagging down. My toes are pointed and I'm balancing on my instep as usual.

Alessandro Mainente
6 hours ago, Oliver Croft said:

Hi Alessandro. I am posting for form check. I have done 5x30s today. This video is the last set of 30s. What do you think?

It looks like I'm resting my shins on the table, but its just my joggers that are lagging down. My toes are pointed and I'm balancing on my instep as usual.

not bad....but rest on the instep