This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Is anyone still here?

Started by Michael King, April 18, 2024 · 1 Replies · 45 Views

Michael King

It seems that nothing has changed in a while and no one is posting anymore. I thought there was supposed to be a new fat-burning Thrive 2 Nutrition added years ago. The podcast hasn't been updated since the mid-teens. I see a few posts for this year but not many, nor for 2023. I posted a question a while back about some missing movement videos that had been there before. I got one reply saying they would notify the admin but no further response and videos still missing. Coach used to post a lot. Can't even tell if he's still on here or not. Sad. This used to be a very interactive place. Such great potential for benefit. Still is but needs to be more responsive. Anywho...

Michael King

Oh, and everything was supposed to lead to the ultimate - The Hungarian. I think there were also supposed to be a few more Rings courses released.